Wednesday 1 November 2023

SELF INTRODUCTION.


My name is Niranga Weerasekara, and I am 24 years old. I am from Kandy. I studied at Swarnamali Girl's College, Kandy. I studied GCE (A/L) in the art stream and offered Sinhala, history, and BC. Recently, I have been attached to the Department of Language and Communication Studies, Faculty of Business and Communication Studies, Trincomalee Campus, Eastern University, Sri Lanka. I got awards and prizes for education. I am going to graduate with a B.A. in Communication Studies. I have completed an IT DiTEC course at the Esoft metro campus. I have completed the HRM Diploma in the LPEC. I have completed the psychology and counseling diploma at SITC Campus. My hobbies are talking with my friends and using my mobile phone. My ambition is to be a businesswoman. I am a self-motivated, dedicated, and focused person. I like to help helpless people. I have good communication skills and helpful and friendly.

5 comments:

HEALTHY LIFE STYLE.

Living a healthy life is more than just a goal; it's a holistic approach to nurturing our physical, mental, and emotional well-being. In...