Tuesday 7 November 2023

AN UNFORGETTABLE INCIDENT IN MY LIFE.

I had unexpectedly become unwell at university around six months prior, and when my condition grew worse, 🤒 I departed for home the next day. I was dropped off by a few of my friends at the Trincomalee bus terminal, and I made my own way there. I was so uncomfortable that I dozed off as soon as I boarded the bus. My grandfather came to Kandy on that particular day to pick me up. I used to get calls from friends warning me to be careful because of my health issues. 

I received a call from my grandfather a short while before I got off the bus, so I quickly put my phone back in my bag and got off the bus in Bogambara. 😭💔 Unfortunately, my phone was taken by someone when I got off the bus. Right then, I ran out of things to say. After getting back on the bus, I searched for my phone but was unable to locate it.
 
Then, I called my grandfather on the mobile phone of someone on the bus and told him about my phone and said him to waited near the market until I come. Then I went on the road looking for my grandfather. I felt helpless that day, as if I had nothing to say. Although I went to the Kandy Police with my grandfather and was informed about it, till today I did not get any trace of that mobile phone. 😓 When I think about it today, I cannot describe the feeling of helplessness I felt that day. 

While this may seem normal to someone else, it is not normal to the person who experienced the incident. 🥹 It contained all the information about my university and many of the diplomas I had earned. So I was very helpless. I will never forget that incident. And I hope that this does not happen to anyone. 🙏♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTHY LIFE STYLE.

Living a healthy life is more than just a goal; it's a holistic approach to nurturing our physical, mental, and emotional well-being. In...